Updated: May 7, 2019
Thank you for playing our games!
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve our Service.
By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Data you provide us
We collect personal information from you on a voluntary basis.
- Contact information (such as your name and email address)
- Your username and password
- Profile information (such as a profile picture)
- Information that you provide when seeking help from our customer service (such as chat logs and customer-support tickets)
- Other information you provide us (such as information used to identify a lost account)
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be explained to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
Data we collect automatically
Erinace and it's third party service providers may collect non-personal information such as:
- Information about your game progress and activity
- Information about your interactions with other players
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device (such as device name and operating system, browser and language)
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies
- General geolocation data
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service
- Information from billing partners (if you subscribe to some games or make an in-game purchase)
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
To provide and operate our Services
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Enable you to communicate with other users and leaderboards local to you
- Develop and improve the Service and player experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Send you service-related communications including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support/administrative messages
- Provide you Erinace offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email
- Identify and fix bugs and the Service errors
To improve our Services and keep them secure
To keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data
- Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Receive error messages about any issues you/your device encounters with our Services to enable us to fix bugs and interoperability issues
- Respond to your customer support requests
- Track game installs (for purposes of measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns).
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes, such as using your GPS location to show you local events.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world.
Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy.
Disclosure Of Data
Erinace may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Erinace
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the game
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
To help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are always developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, and against loss, misuse or alteration.
Erinace has partners to perform services for us.
These partners process your data to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising.
These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies.
We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
Only if you use our Service on iOS or macOS platforms.
Third-party ad controller Unity Ads to collect some personal data such as gameplay and device data in order to optimize player's game experiences and serve the players with personalized ads based on their in-game behavior while playing free-to-play games.
Unity Ads collects data such as device type, country, device language, in-game behavior and purchases, IP address, Apple’s Advertising Identifier (IDFA), and Google Play advertising ID.
It helps Unity Ads to provide our customers with the ads designed for specific device types, player languages, and game preferences.
Google Play services
Only if you use our Service on the Android platform.
You may be asked to provide your personal data to Google or to any Google affiliated company.
They may also combine it with other information to provide and improve their products, services, content, and advertising.
Microsoft Store services
Only if you use our Service on the Windows platform.
Links To Other Sites
The Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us.
If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We recognize the need to provide further privacy protections with respect to personal information we may collect from children on our game.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.